Looking for an upgrade over a more manual cleaning solution like the Spin-Clean? The VC-E from Pro-Ject might be exactly what you are looking for. Cleaning is simple; apply fluid to record, turn on the machine, apply brush to surface, then engage the vacuum arm to remove dirt and cleaning fluid residue. ideal for record collectors with a growing collection, making maintenance simple and fast, so you can get back to listening!
The VC-E is a compact and very affordable record cleaning machine. Regardless of its size and price, the VC-E offers a lot of features:
The aluminium surface of the VC-E is able to withstand excessive fluid spill without compromising the chassis.
The VC-E is super powerful and cleans records in as little as one or two rotations. The very best results are achieved with one rotation forward followed by one backwards.
It turns the record superfast within 2 seconds per rotation, which is about 3 times faster than comparable cleaning machines. The result is a much faster and more effective cleaning process.
A clamp seales the record label from cleaning fluid and avoids damage on the label.
The robust metal arm is easy to use, mechanically stable and focuses all suction power directly onto the record surface.
Our eco-friendly and non-alcoholic vinyl cleaning concentrate, Wash-IT, offers very good cleaning results and reduces static charge, so record wear and stylus wear are significantly reduced.
If you are looking for a compact and yet affordable record cleaning machine, the VC-E is definitely your choice.
• Compact cabinet made out of aluminium composite panels (0,4mm Aluminium, 4mm PE, 0,4mm Aluminium)
• Super-fast & Super-strong cleaning
• Removes cleaning fluid (Wash it) residue free
• 0,5l tank for vacuumed cleaning liquid
• 7" records cleaning arm optionally available
• Completely dry record in 1 or 2 complete rotations
• Eco-friendly cleaning fluid efficiently cleans and removes static load of vinyl records
• Clamp seals record label from cleaning fluid and avoids damage on the label