Just as with their amplifiers, Rotel equip their CD players with quality power supplies that provide a clean voltage and current to both digital and analogue circuits.
Rotel's entry level CD player, the CD11. Rotel has been designing and manufacturing CD players since 1989 and long confirmed it's digital audio expertise since the introduction of the first model, the RCD-855 CD player. Rotel hasn't looked back since.
The CD11 continues this proud tradition with a carefully engineered power supply and Balanced Design topology of digital and analogue circuits. With clean lines and intuitive operation common with other 14 series models the CD11 brings musical details to life with ability beyond its modest price-point.
• TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD): 0.005% @ 1kHz
• FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.5dB
• S/N RATIO (IHF "A" Weighted): >125dB
• DYNAMIC RANGE: >99dB
• DIGITAL TO ANALOG CONVERTERS: Texas Instruments
• CHANNEL BALANCE: ±0.5dB
• CHANNEL SEPARATION: >115dB @ 10kHz
• OUTPUT LEVEL:
- Digital (Coax): 0.5V
• OUTPUT IMPEDANCE:
- Line Level: 470Ω
- Digital (Coax): 75Ω
• DIMENSIONS (W × H × D): 430 × 98 × 314mm
• FRONT PANEL HEIGHT: 80mm
• POWER REQUIREMENTS: 230V, 50Hz
• POWER CONSUMPTION: 15W
• STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION: <0.5W
• NET WEIGHT: 5.8kg
• BTU RATING: 40 BTU/h