There has never been a better time to be a music lover. Today’s source options provide limitless audiophile quality music. CD-or-better quality streaming, high resolution download sites, inexpensive mass storage devices, the still resilient CD and the resurgence of classic vinyl are all providing a wealth of content at impressively high fidelity. To hear all this music as the artist intended requires an extraordinarily flexible, sonically capable component.
The RA-1592 Integrated Amplifier is exactly that component. It leverages the strengths of our award winning RC-1590 preamplifier and RB-1582 MkII power amplifier in a sleek single chassis design. With a powerful 200 watt per channel Class AB amplifier using performance audio grade components, the RA-1592 can effortlessly drive large speaker systems. The impressive Rotel manufactured toroidal transformer is a key element in the power supply design which also includes custom slit-foil storage capacitors and a dual-monoblock topology. All of this helps to ensure the amplifier performance stands up to even the most complex music and real world playback conditions.
To complement the amplifier section, the RA-1592’s preamplifier incorporates the superb 32-bit/768kHz AKM digital-to-analog converter (DAC) and analog stages of the highest quality. The DAC and surrounding circuitry supports a vast array of source inputs including DSD capable PC-USB (24-bit/192kHz), 3 coaxial, 3 optical, integrated aptX® Bluetooth and front mounted USB iPod input. In recognition of the faithful analog music lovers, there is a phono stage input (MM), XLR balanced input and 3 analog RCA source inputs.
User selectable A-B speaker outputs with 5-way binding posts, RCA pre-output and dual subwoofer outputs provide the ultimate flexibility in installation. The amplifier protection circuits monitor DC offset, overcurrent, short circuit and temperature to protect both the electronics and attached speakers.
Custom integration features include RS232 and Ethernet IP control, 2 trigger outputs, remote IR input and automated digital signal sense power control for easy integration with streaming sources and control systems.
The RA-1592 is the finest integrated amplifier yet in Rotel’s 55 year history of producing performance audio components.
• 3 RCA Line Level Inputs
• 1 XLR Balanced Input
• Built in MM Phono Stage
• APTX Bluetooth Built in.
• Speaker A+B
• Stereo Pre-out
• Dual Summed Mono Pre-Out for Subwoofers (Full Range)
• Triple Optical and Coaxial Digital Inputs
• PC-USB DAC
• USB Mass Storage Compatible
• Input Assignable Processor Mode
• Input Assignable Auto Turn-On (Digital inputs Only)
• CONTINUOUS POWER OUTPUT: 200W/Ch (8Ω)
• TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD)(20Hz–20kHz): <0.03%
• FREQUENCY RESPONSE:
- Line Level Inputs: 10Hz - 100kHz ±0.5dB
- Digital Inputs: 10Hz - 90kHz ±2dB
- Phono Input: 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.5dB
• S/N RATIO (IHF "A" Weighted):
- Line Level Inputs: 103dB
- Digital Inputs: 102dB
- Phono Input: 80dB
• INTERMODULATION DISTORTION (60Hz:7kHz, 4:1): <0.03%
• DAMPING FACTOR: 600
• SPEAKER IMPEDANCE: 4Ω minimum
• INPUT SENSITIVITY:
- Line Level Inputs (RCA): 340mV
- Line Level Inputs (XLR): 540mV
- Phono Input (MM): 5.2mV
• INPUT IMPEDANCE:
- Line Level Inputs (RCA): 100kΩ
- Line Level Inputs (XLR): 100kΩ
- Digital Inputs: 75Ω
- Phono Input (MM): 47kΩ
• INPUT OVERLOAD:
- Line Level Inputs (RCA): 3.5V
- Line Level Inputs (XLR): 5.5V
- Phono Input: 52mV
• PREOUT LEVEL: 1.9V
• OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 100Ω
• COAX/OPTICAL DIGITAL INPUT SIGNALS: LPCM (Up to 24-bit/192kHz)
- USB Audio Class 1 (up to 24/96)
- USB Audio Class 2 (up to 32/384)
- DSD and DoP support
• DIMENSIONS (W × H × D): 431 × 144 × 425mm
• FRONT PANEL HEIGHT: 3U / 132.6mm
• POWER CONSUMPTION: 500W
• STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION: <0.5W
• NET WEIGHT: 16.8kg
• BTU RATING: 1239 BTU/h