The RB-1581 is the ultimate in Class AB power amplification delivering a massive 500 watts of output into 8 ohms. This mono block amplifier powers even the most demanding speakers yet accurately reproduces the details of your audio.
Utilising the Rotel Balanced Design Concept in the PCB circuit layout, custom designed and Rotel factory build oversized toroidal transformer, high efficiency slit foil capacitors in the power supply and discrete power transistors the RB- 1581 is pure performance.
The RB-1581 includes a rear panel mounted mechanical switch to select Balanced XLR or traditional single ended RCA inputs for ultimate connection flexibility. There are 2 sets of 5 way speaker binding posts supporting bi-amplification. A detachable IEC power cord and selectable 12 volt trigger with daisy chain output allows custom installation with ease.
• CONTINUOUS POWER OUTPUT: 500W/Ch (20Hz-20kHz, <0.09%, 8Ω)
• TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD)(20Hz–20kHz): <0.03%
• FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 10Hz - 100kHz ±1dB
- RCA: 32dB
- XLR: 28dB
• INTERMODULATION DISTORTION (60Hz:7kHz, 4:1): <0.03%
• DAMPING FACTOR: 800
• SPEAKER IMPEDANCE: 4Ω minimum
• INPUT SENSITIVITY:
- Line Level Inputs (RCA): 1.6V
- Line Level Inputs (XLR): 2.5V
• INPUT IMPEDANCE:
- Line Level Inputs (RCA): 12kΩ
- Line Level Inputs (XLR): 100kΩ
• DIMENSIONS (W × H × D)431 × 144 × 407mm
• FRONT PANEL HEIGHT: 3U / 132.6mm
• POWER REQUIREMENTS: 230V, 50Hz
• POWER CONSUMPTION: 550W
• STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION: 0.5W
• NET WEIGHT: 17.1kg