Headphone Amplifier/DAC **EX DEMO**
With Sennheiser’s HDVD 800, sound is perfect. The HDVD 800 is able to connect with digital sources and is equipped with a high-quality Burr-Brown digital/analog converter (DAC) that converts digital audio data into analog signals with a resolution of 24 bits and a sampling rate of up to 192 kHz. This enables the HDVD 800 to transmit the entire frequency spectrum of high-end audio sources without any loss of frequencies.
In addition to the symmetrical inputs, the HDVD 800 also has an asymmetrical input socket; incoming signals are symmetrized before further processing takes place. Digital sources can be connected to the rear of the unit via an XLR (AES/EBU) input, optical and coaxial (S/PDIF) digital inputs or USB. All digital inputs accept signals up to 24 bit at 192 KHz*. Designed and manufactured in Germany, this high-end, solid-state amplifier harmonize perfectly and deliver an ultimate acoustic performance when paired with any of Sennheiser’s audiophile headphones.
This Unit is Ex Demo, perfect working order, no cosmetic wear.
Sennheiser Products are available online or from Soundline Christchurch Only
- D/A transducer for all common formats up to 24 bit / 192 kHz
- D/A transducer can be used for CD and DVD players
- AES/BU, S/PDIF, USB inputs
- Symmetrical (XLR) and asymmetrical (RCA) analog inputs
- Symmetrical output
- Sockets for four sets of headphones (two of which are symmetrical)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): approx. 216 mm x 55 mm x 324 mm
- Frequency response 0.3 Hz to 100 kHz (-3 dB)
- THD, total harmonic distortion < -110 dB (1 kHz / maximum gain)
- Weight 2,2 Kg
- Audio input: Analogue input XLR-3 : Max. input voltage 20 dBV / Input impedance 10 kOhm
- Analogue input RCA: Max. input voltage (eff) 14 dBV / Input impedance 10 kOhm
- Digital SPDIF (RCA): Max. sampling frequency 192 kHz /AES3-compatible) / Max. resolution 24 bit
- Digital SPDIF (TosLink): Max. sampling frequency: 192 kHz (AES3-compatible) Max. resolution: 24 bit
- Digital AES/EBU (XLR-3): Max. sampling frequency: 192 kHz (AES3-compatible) / Max. resolution: 24 bit
- USB (USB-B) USB standard: USB 2.0 / USB 3.0 USB audio class: USB Audio 2.0