Music Streaming Amplifier.
Turn your speakers into a music streaming system with the Sonos Connect Amp. The Sonos Digital Music System does more than just distribute and play music throughout your house. It amplifies it, too. With the CONNECT:AMP’s high performance built-in amplifier, you can enjoy superior audio quality—low distortion and a high signal to noise ratio—in every room.
- Stream all the music on earth to your speakers
- Wireless, easy to set up music player
- Play alone, or link to other Sonos music players in your home
- Control everything from your smartphone or tablet
Want to add speakers? We recommend the Monitor Audio BX2's for use with the Sonos Connect Amp.
- Line-in Connections: Auto-detecting analog (RCA) line-in connection.
- Amplifier: Class-D. Rated output 110W RMS (2x55W continuous average power into 8 ohms, THD+N<0.02%): with both channels driven, 22Hz-20KHZ-AES17 measurement bandwidth.
- Speaker Connections: Spring binding posts (in North America the CONNECT:AMP has the combined spring binding post / banana jack connectors).
- Subwoofer Out: Auto detecting RCA type, 80Hz crossover
- Music Services Supported: Sonos works seamlessly with Amazon Cloud Player, AUPEO!, Deezer, iHeartRadio, JB Hi-Fi NOW, JUKE, Last.fm, MOG, Pandora®, Rdio®, Rhapsody®, SiriusXM™ Internet Radio, Slacker® Radio, Songl, Songza, Spotify®, Stitcher SmartRadio™, TuneIn, Wolfgang’s Vault®, WiMP, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
- Wireless Connectivity: SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network
- Network Bridging: 2-port switch (10/100Mbps, auto MDI/MDIX) allows Ethernet devices to connect through SonosNet
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 89 x 185 x 207 mm
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Front Panel Buttons: Volume and Mute
- Ffront Panel Lights: Indicate player status and Mute status
- Product finish: Anodised precision machined extrusion aluminium case. Aluminium casing also facilitates passive cooling