An off-the-wall approach to better TV sound.
Typical soundbars work best when wall-mounted directly below a TV. Truth is, most TVs end up on stands and furniture – exactly what PLAYBASE was created for. Its low profile design practically disappears beneath your TV, yet it fills your entire viewing room with epic home theatre audio.
- Two-in-one. Full-theater sound for your TV. Streams music, too.
- Low profile design that practically disappears. Sound you just can’t miss.
- Securely supports TVs up to 35 kg.
- Simple two-cord setup. One for power, one for your TV.
- Add SUB and two PLAY:1 rears for wireless 5.1 surround sound.
- Ten amplified speaker drivers – six mid-range, three tweeters, and one woofer.
- Ten Class-D digital amplifiers.
- Optical input to connect to your TV. Allows PLAYBASE to speak DOLBY DIGITAL and stereo.
- Adjustable bass, treble, and loudness controls to customize your sound preferences.
- Autoplay setting lets you choose whether or not TV audio will begin playback automatically.
- Dimensions - H x W x D - 2.28 x 28.35 x 14.96 in. (58 x 720 x 380 mm).
- Weight - 18.85 lbs. (8.6 kg).
- Touch-interface controls & lights
- Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, and play/pause.
- LED indicates Sonos component status and mute status.
- Power supply - Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth
- Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet port - A single Ethernet port can connect PLAYBASE to a wired home network.
- System requirements - TV with optical audio output, Broadband Internet in your home, Sonos Controller App.
- Contents - Sonos PLAYBASE, AC power cord, Ethernet cable, optical audio cable, warranty and regulatory booklet, and Quickstart Guide.