Bring the truly cinematic quality of 4K into your own home with the VPL-VW360ES Home Cinema projector. Sony's native 4K (4096 x 2160) SXRD panel technology produces true 4K resolution pictures with over four times the quality of Full HD. Designed for today's home cinema rooms and living spaces, the VPL-VW360ES delivers stunning, detail-packed HDR images with 1500 lumens and 200,000:1 Contrast ratio.
Featured in Sony's digital cinema projectors, advanced SXRD (Silicon X-tal Reflective Display) panel technology delivers native 4K (4096 x 2160) resolution images, with more than four times the detail of Full HD. Fine details are wonderfully clear and natural, without jagged edges or visible pixels. These current SXRD 4K panels deliver even better contrast, as well as native 4K resolution. SXRD projection offers rich, inky blacks, as well as clear cinematic motion and image smoothness. Improvements to the panel's reflective silicon layer now mean even better light control, for precisely reproduced shadows and blacks.
With more than four times the resolution of Full HD, native 4K offers 8.8 million pixels (4096 x 2160) for an incredibly lifelike image with the same resolution defined by the DCI (Digital Cinema Initiative) for cinema distribution. See corner-to-corner clarity and watch movies from much closer than you would in Full HD. You will enjoy all this clarity with up to 1,500 lumens brightness, for vibrant images on screens up to 762 cm (300").
Get the most from today's UHD Blu-ray and streaming services with High Dynamic Range. HDR video offers an expanded brightness range that delivers more realistic, high-contrast images and brilliant colours. Compatible with both HDR10 and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) formats. Sony’s home cinema projectors reproduce colour and contrast that's faithful to the creator's intention.
Exclusive Reality Creation technology analyses images right down to the pixel level. It uses powerful pattern-matching algorithms developed over years of movie production to enhance image crispness without increasing digital picture noise. It also upscales existing full HD Blu-ray Disc™ and DVD movies to near 4K quality.
- 4K SXRD panel, projection system
- Size of effective display area 0.74” x 3
- Number of pixels 26,542,080 (4096 x 2160 x 3) pixels
- Focus Powered Approx. x2.06
- Lens shift Powered
- Vertical: +85%/-80%
- Horizontal: +/-31%
- High-pressure mercury lamp, 225 W type
- Recommended lamp replacement time *1
- 6,000 H (Lamp mode: Low)
- 60” to 300” (1,524 mm to 7,620 mm)
- 1,500 lm (Lamp mode: High) *2
Colour light output
- 1,500 lm (Lamp mode: High) *2
- 200,000: 1
Displayable scanning frequency
- Horizontal 19 kHz to 72 kHz
- Vertical 48 Hz to 92 Hz
- Computer signal input Maximum display resolution: 1920 x 1080 dots (HDMI Input only)
- Video signal input 480/60p, 576/50p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/60p, 1080/50p, 1080/24p, 3840 x 2160/24p, 3840 x 2160/25p, 3840 x 2160/30p, 3840 x 2160/50p*4, 3840 x 2160/60p*4, 4096 x 2160/24p, 4096 x 2160/25p, 4096 x 2160/30p, 4096 x 2160/50p*4, 4096 x 2160/60p*4
- 18-languages (English, Dutch, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Thai, Arabic, Polish)
INPUT OUTPUT (Computer / Video / Control)
- HDMI1 / HDMI2*5 Digital (RGB/Y Pb/Cb Pr/Cr)
- Trigger Minijack, DC 12 V Max. 100 mA
- Remote RS-232C, D-sub 9-pin (female)
- LAN RJ45, 10Base-T/100BASE-TX
- IR IN Mini Jack
- USB DC 5 V, Max. 500 mA
- 26 dB*6
Operating temperature (Operating humidity)
- 5°C to 35°C (41°F - 95°F) 35% to 85%
Storage temperature (Storage humidity)
- -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F) 10% to 90%
- AC 100 V to 240 V, 3.5 A to 1.5 A, 50/60Hz
- 350 W
- Standby 0.3 W (when "Remote Start" is set to "Off")
- Networked Standby 1.0W (LAN) (when "Remote Start" is set to "On")
- When a LAN terminal is not connected, it becomes a low power consumption mode (0.5 W).
- Standby Mode / Networked Standby Mode Activated After about 10 Minutes
- 3D capability Yes
- 3D emitter Built-in RF emitter
- 3D glasses TDG-BT500A (Optional)
Dimensions (W x H x D) (without protrusions)
- 495.6 x 195.3 x 463.6 mm
- Approx. 14 kg / 31 lb
- RM-PJ24 Remote Commander (1)
- Size AA (R6) Manganese Batteries (2)
- Lens Cap (1)
- AC Power Cord (1)
- Operating Instructions (CD-ROM) (1)
- Quick Reference Manual (1)
*1 The figures are expected maintenance time and not guaranteed. They will depend on the environment or how the projector is used.
*2 The values are estimate.
*3 Displayed image may be converted for some input signals.
*4 YCbCr 4:2:0 / 8 bit
*5 HDMI Input2 is compatible with HDCP 2.2.
*6 They will depend on the environment or how the projectors is used. When under normal environment.