Imagine bringing the truly cinematic quality of 4K into your own home. Now you can make this a reality with our VPL-VW570ES Home Cinema projector.
The VPL-VW570ES produces true 4K resolution images with our native 4K (4096 x 2160) SXRD panels – that’s over four times the quality of Full HD.
Designed for your home cinema room and living room, the VPL-VW570ES delivers stunning, detail-packed images and incredibly lifelike colour like never before. And with 1,800 lm high brightness, you’re guaranteed an exceptional picture.
The VPL-VW570ES achieves high dynamic contrast with advanced Iris, and installed Picture Position Memory for true cinema lovers.
Featured in Sony's digital cinema projectors, advanced SXRD (Silicon X-tal Reflective Display) panel technology delivers native 4K (4096 x 2160) resolution images, with more than four times the detail of Full HD. Fine details are wonderfully clear and natural, without jagged edges or visible pixels.
Latest SXRD 4K panels deliver even better contrast, as well as native 4K resolution. SXRD projection offers rich, inky blacks, as well as clear cinematic motion and image smoothness. Improvements to the panel's reflective silicon layer now mean even better light control, for precisely reproduced shadows and blacks.
A dynamic contrast of 350,000:1 makes every scene spring to life with fine detail and realism. The powerful video processor is combined with lens iris control to achieve both deep, inky blacks and vibrant colour.
Exclusive Reality Creation technology analyses images right down to the pixel level. It uses powerful pattern-matching algorithms developed over years of movie production to enhance image crispness without increasing digital picture noise. It also upscales existing full HD Blu-ray Disc™ and DVD movies to near 4K quality.
Discover true-to life colours and tones. The VPL-VW570ES incorporates TRILUMINOS colour, reproducing more tones and textures than standard projectors. Hard-to-reproduce crimson reds, aqua blues, and emerald greens are displayed beautifully so landscapes and seascapes look more vivid. Faces look better, too, with faithfully reproduced skin tones.
Get the most from today's UHD Blu-ray and streaming services with High Dynamic Range. HDR video offers an expanded brightness range that delivers more realistic, high-contrast images and brilliant colours. Compatible with both HDR10 and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) formats. Sony’s home cinema projectors reproduce colour and contrast that's faithful to the creator's intention.
With an increase in 4K HDR 60P content, the VPL-VW570ES is now HDMI 18 Gbps compatible for smoother expressions of gradations.
The powerful video processor in the VPL-VW570ES offers Motionflow™ for smooth and clear motion even when viewing 4K content. Motionflow adds frames to reduce blur, while maintaining brightness, making it ideal for fast-moving sports content. Cinema purists can choose True Theatre mode to retain the original 24fps.
Enjoy the action with high brightness and high contrast. A 280W lamp generates the brightness required for vibrant images on screens.
Enjoy up to 6000 hours* of viewing time (in low mode) from a long-lasting mercury lamp. This means fewer lamp swaps, simpler maintenance, and lower running costs.
*Approximate recommended period, in low mode.
Store lens, zoom, and shift settings for up to five screen formats for easy recall. Picture Position Memory remembers key settings so you can quickly watch movies in the ideal format. Match aspect ratios, including 16:9 and Cinemascope, and store these settings in the projector.
Quickly set the picture to what you’re watching or playing. Select from nine calibrated picture modes, including two theatre film modes, cinema digital, reference, TV, photo, game, bright cinema, and bright TV. An advanced HSV (Hue Saturation Value) colour tuning tool gives you even more control.
• Display System: 4K SXRD panel, projection system
• Size of effective display area: 0.74” x 3
• Number of pixels: 26,542,080 (4096 x 2160 x 3) pixels
• Projection lens:
- Focus: Powered
- Zoom: Powered (Approx. x2.06)
- Lens shift: Powered, Vertical: +85% -80%, Horizontal: +/-31%
• Light source: High-pressure mercury lamp, 280 W type
• Recommended lamp replacement time: 6,000 H (Lamp mode: Low)
• Screen size: 60” to 300” (1,524 mm to 7,620 mm)
• Light output: 1,800 lm (Lamp mode: High)
• Colour light output: 1,800 lm (Lamp mode: High)
• Dynamic contrast: 350,000:1
• Displayable scanning frequency:
- Horizontal: 19 kHz to 72 kHz
- Vertical: 48 Hz to 92 Hz
• Display resolution:
- Computer signal input: Maximum display resolution: 1920 x 1080 dots (HDMI Input only)
- Video signal input: 480/60p, 576/50p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 1080/60 i, 1080/50 i, 1080/60p, 1080/50p, 1080/24p, 3840 x 2160/24p, 3840 x 2160/25p, 3840 x 2160/30p, 3840 x 2160/50p, 3840 x 2160/60p, 4096 x 2160/24p, 4096 x 2160/25p, 4096 x 2160/30p, 4096 x 2160/50p, 4096 x 2160/60p
- 3D capability: Yes
- 3D emitter: Built-in RD emitter
- 3D glasses: TDG-BT500A (Optional)
• OSD language:
18-languages (English, Dutch, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Thai, Arabic, Polish)
• HDMI1/HDMI2: Digital (RGB/Y Pb/Cb Pr/Cr)
• Trigger1 / Trigger2: Minijack, DC 12 V Max. 100 mA
• Remote: RS-232C, D-sub 9-pin (male)
• LAN: RJ45, 10Base-T/100BASE-TX
• IR IN: Mini Jack
• USB: DC 5 V, Max. 500 mA
• Acoustic noise: 26 dB*5
• Operating temperature / humidity: 5°C to 35°C / 35% to 85% (no condensation)
• Storage temperature / humidity: -20°C to +60°C / 10% to 90% (no condensation)
• Power requirements: AC 100 V to 240 V, 4.6 A to 2.0 A, 50/60Hz
• Power consumption: 460 W
• Standby: 0.4 W (when "Remote Start" is set to "Off")
• Networked Standby: 1.0W (LAN) (when "Remote Start" is set to "On")
- When a LAN terminal is not connected, it becomes a low power consumption mode (0.5 W)
• Standby Mode / Networked Standby Mode Activated: After about 10 Minutes
• Dimensions (W x H x D) (without protrusions): 496 x 205 x 464 mm
• Mass: Approx. 14 kg