Second hand 91 inch Stewart Grayhawk fixed projection screen. Good Condition. Available from Soundline Christchurch only. Boxes included.
GrayHawk is an innovative, front projection, screen surface designed to maximize the performance of today’s 1080p technology. The fourth generation GrayHawk, ultra-fine, optical coating improves uniformity for consistent brightness across the entire screen.
This unique feature, combined with the neutral density gray base, dramatically increases black levels, shadow detailing, and overall color saturation, providing the viewer with maximum resolution and superb image quality. GrayHawk is an excellent tool for lowering the black floor with high output projectors, without losing off-axis performance and viewing cone width.
- Industry’s first gray-based reference standard screen
- Reformulated optical coating allows for enhanced focusing capabilities
- Superior performance in environments with ambient light
- Offers superb black levels, shadow detailing, and overall color saturation
- Increased image contrast and resolution
- Certified by THX
- Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation (ISF)
Peak Gain 0.9
Half Gain 77 Degrees
Ambient Light Rejection Value 41%
Ambient Light Resistance Good
Minimum Throw Distance 1.3 x Image Width
Edge Blending Properties Fair
Passive 3D use No
Lay Flat Quality Excellent
Flame Resistance Yes