Second Hand Yamaha SACD Player!
Pickup from Soundline Wellington Only, this Yamaha CD-S2000 is in fantastic condition and has a very full and detailed sound. Great build quality and a great price, this would be an awesome upgrade for someone who wants to get into SACDs.
Comes with the original box, manuals, and remote, all in great condition.
Below is an excerpt from the Yamaha website, and some specifications from the owners manual.
Yamaha Creates an Ultra High-Quality CD Player for True Music Enthusiasts. Full-Stage Balanced Signal Transmission Achieves the Ultimate in CD Reproduction
- Full-stage balanced signal transmission achieves the ultimate in CD reproduction
- Full-stage balanced signal transmission begin from DAC
- Independent power supplies with digital and analogue sections completely separate
- Exclusive Yamaha Loading Mechanism with superior quietness and high precision CD Drive
- Heavy-duty construction
- Specially designed feet
- Pure Direct
- Super sound from Super Audio CDs
• Total Harmonic Distortion: SA-CD - 0.0017% or less. CD 0.002% or less
• Signal to Noise Ratio (IHF-A Network) 116 dB or more
• Dynamic Range SA-CD 110 dB or more. CD 100 dB or more
• Frequency Response: SA-CD: 2 Hz to 50 kHz (-3 dB) CD: 2 Hz to 20 kHz
Taking care of this unit: When you wipe this unit, do not use chemical solvents (ex. alcohol or thinner etc.); this might damage the finish. Use a clean, dry cloth. For heavy dirt, dampen a soft cloth in detergent diluted with the water, wring it out, and then clean this unit up with the cloth. The screws on the side panels may loosen as wood
expands and contracts. In this case, tighten the screws.
• Output Level (I kHz, 0 dB) ......2.0±0.3 Y
LASER DIODE PROPERTIES:
Type SA-CD: Semiconductor laser (AIGalnP). CD: Semiconductor laser (AIGaAs)
• Wavelength SA-CD 650 nm CO 780 nm
• Output Power: SA-CD: 5 mW (max). CD: 7 mW (max).
• Power Supply [Australia model] AC 240 Y, 50 Hz
• Power Consumption: 30 W
Oft~state Power Consumption 0 W
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 137 x 440 mm (17-1/8" x 5-3/8" x 17-5/16")
• Weight: 15 kg (33Ibs. I oz.)
• Specitications are subject to change without notice.