Create a dedicated wireless network for your Sonos system with Boost.
If you have a slow or unstable wifi network, installing a Sonos Boost into your system will make your Sonos Products perform much more reliably by putting them on their own interlinked mesh network.
It is also ideal if you have a sonos product in a room which is out of range of your wifi network.
By Installing a Sonos boost, every Sonos product in the house effectively gets turned into its own wireless repeater for the dedicated Sonos Network.
Boost creates a separate wireless network for Sonos and eliminates interference from other devices so you can listen free from interruptions and dropouts.
Three internal antennas broadcast 360° signals through walls and ceilings for flawless coverage of your entire home.
Plug Boost in, connect it to your router, and follow a few easy steps in the Sonos app.
• Dimensions - H x W x D: 33 x 115 x 115 mm
• Weight: 190g
• Product finish: White, high quality poly-carbonate material.
• Top panel lights: LED indicates Boost status.
• Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC custom input.
• Ethernet ports: Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports to connect to a wired home network.