Enjoy a true cinematic experience at home with this easy-to-use projector that’s packed full with impressive features. You can be immersed in bright, colourful and Full HD images presented in incredible detail with its notable 120,000:1 contrast ratio, in 2D and 3D modes. Setting up is also easy with a wide lens-shift range, optical zoom and vertical and horizontal keystone correction.
• Amazing Colour Brightness – 2,700 Lumens colour brightness and 2,700 Lumens white brightness
• A True Cinematic Experience – Image Enhancement, Frame Interpolation, Full HD 1080p technology and a contrast ratio of 120,000:1
• Lens Shift – Lens shift technology enables outstanding installation flexibility with an incredible range of up to ±60% on the vertical axis and up to ±24% on the horizontal axis
• Easy Integration – Trigger Out, RS-232 and RJ45 LAN connections to easily integrate with your home theatre systems
• Wide Ranging Connectivity – Connect to virtually any device, making your entertainment more accessible
• Exciting 3D Made Easy – Play 3D movies or transform 2D movies to 3D, and with one pair of RF 3D glasses included 3D has never been easier
• Picture in Picture – Display content from two inputs simultaneously, on a single screen
• Bluetooth Audio – Send audio to Bluetooth speakers or headsets wirelessly for complete flexibility and portability
• ISF Certification – Ensuring accurate and exceptional picture quality
• Auto Colour Optimizer – By sensing ambient light, the colour mode is selected automatically, allowing you to always enjoy the best settings
Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output), and Epson® 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colours than leading competitive projectors*.
One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector‘s specification needs to show both high colour brightness and high white brightness. If colour brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not be sure to ask for a projector’s colour brightness specification.
* Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour brightness (colour light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
C2Fine offers smooth, uniform images with exceptional contrast for better image quality. Based on this new phase-compensation technology, light leakage is eliminated. When combined with the auto iris, this technology allows for contrast ratios of up to 120,000:1.
For the best quality images, look for projectors where the colour brightness and white brightness are equal. If colour brightness is lower than white brightness, photos, videos and graphics can look dull and washed out. The Epson EH-TW6800 delivers 2,700 Lumens of colour brightness and 2,800 Lumens of white brightness (light output) for rich, colourful images.
Enjoy thrilling 3D adventures right in the comfort of your living room. Featuring Bright 3D Drive technology, the TW6800 puts you right in the middle of the action. Epson’s drive system minimises the blackout time of 3D glasses and provides greater brightness when viewing 3D content.
Transform any 2D movie, from the latest science-fiction adventure to your favourite classic, into spectacular 3D or watch the big game in exciting 3D. The TW6800 makes it easier than ever with convenient 2D-to-3D conversion. With just the touch of a button, you can watch your favourite shows and movies in eye-popping 3D. With no special discs required the possibilities are endless.
Enjoy 3D adventures from any seat in the house. Line of sight is not required with the included RF 3D glasses. Rechargeable for up to 40 hours of battery life, these innovative glasses have a 3-minute quick-charge feature for up to 3 hours of battery life.
Connect to your Bluetooth speakers for complete flexibility and portability without the messy wires.
With a Full HD 1920x1080 panel, you can fully enjoy your favourite high definition entertainment on the big screen.
Makes DVDs and standard definition content come alive via its mixed colour separation techniques and imaging simulation. It delivers crisp, clear images with super high-quality resolution. It also sharpens blurry images that have been enlarged by a general upscaling process.
Display and control content from your smart devices with the Epson iProjection App. This free application allows you to easily share pictures from your mobile devices. The app is easy to use and navigate with intuitive menu options that make it simple to bring your content to the big screen.
You can now also use your smart device as a remote, while QR codes allow you to quickly and easily connect and share your content through iProjection.
Enjoy bright, vibrant pictures and excellent shadow detail, so you can view the true brilliance of Full HD images.
With a range of connections to make installation and integration a breeze, the EH-TW6800 features trigger out for home automation, RS-232 for control and RJ45 LAN for networking, allowing the EH-TW6800 to seamlessly integrate with your home theatre systems.
ISF-certified calibration tools and lockable memory modes ensure accurate performance, the way film makers intended.
• Projection System: RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system
• LCD Panel 0.61-inch wide panel (D10, C2Fine, 10Bit)
• Zoom: 1.6x (Optical)
• Screen Size:
- 30" to 300" [0.87 to 8.9m] (Zoom: Wide)
- 30" to 300" [1.42 to 14.5m] (Zoom: Tele)
• Projection Distance 100" screen: 2.95 - 4.8 m
• Throw Ratio:
- 1.32 (Zoom: Wide)
- 2.15 (Zoom: Tele)
• Projection Lens F Number: 1.51-1.99
• Projection Lens Focal Length: 18.2mm-29.2mm
• Focus Method: Manual
• Colour Light Output: 2,700 Lumens
• White Light Output: 2,700 Lumens
• Resolution: 1080p
• Native Aspect Ratio: 16:9
• Contrast Ratio: 120,000:1
• Lamp Type: 250 W UHE
• Colour Reproduction: Up to 1.07 billion colours
• Colour Processing: 10 bit
• Keystone Correction:
- Vertical : -30 to +30 degrees
- Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
• Lens Shift
- Vertical: -60% to +60%
- Horizontal: -24% to +24%
• Input: Digital 2 x HDMI (1 x MHL)
• Input: Computer 1 x D-sub 15-pin (RGB)
• Input: USB 1 x USB A (Photo Viewer)
• Input: Control 1 x RS232c, 1 x RJ45
• Output: Audio Bluetooth (aptX)
• ISF Certification
• Super Resolution
• Frame Interpolation
• 3D Formats:
- Frame Packaging
• 2D to 3D Conversion:
• Split Screen
• Direct Power On
• Security: Kensington®-style lock provision
• Colour Modes:
- 2D: Dynamic, Living room, Natural, Cinema, Auto
- 3D: 3D Dynamic, 3D Cinema
• Dimensions D x W x H (Maximum Including Feet): 304 × 410 × 163 mm
• Weight: Approx. 6.6kg
• Lamp Warranty :1 Year or 750 hours*
• Projector Warranty: 2 Years
• Power Consumption: Lamp on 340W
• Power Consumption: Standby 0.40W
• Noise Level Normal/Eco: 35/24 dB
* Which ever comes first. For more information visit Epson Projector Warranty