Digital Audio Cable
The Kimber D-60 has proven to be the worldwide reference for digital cables. Featuring a unique Hyper-pure silver conductor contained in an air-articulated Teflon® dielectric with twin helically wound shields to protect it from RF interference. The remaining layers and technology are proprietary. Termination options include BNC and RCA type connectors.
- Silver solid core center conductor for maximum conductivity.
- Dual layer pure silver shielding with 100% coverage is circumferentially bonded to the connector shell for absolute immunity to noise.
- An intermediate layer of un-sintered semi-conductive PTFE prevents triboelectric noise from reaching the signal path. This noise is the result of mechanical vibration which can contaminate the digital signal.
- An air articulated PTFE core results in propagation velocity of 85% for vanishing low delay, essential for ultra-responsive digital signal transmission.
- Tightly controlled 75Ω impedance.
- Nitrogen assisted hand soldered termination.