Monitor Audio's Bronze Series loudspeakers have been carefully designed to portray Monitor Audio’s rich heritage together with an attractive contemporary touch. With a complete upgrade in sound and build quality, everything has been created with you in mind.
The fresh cabinet designs have clean and simple lines and are available in a choice of four contemporary finishes, with a sleek contrasting baffle and matching magnetic cloth-covered grille for an understated appearance.
The unique, acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion patterns on the tweeter covers give Bronze a premium feel and allow light to catch the distinctive gold tweeter dome behind the grille.
The Bronze speakers are undoubtedly in a different class. Premium gold-plated terminals and Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling offer secure cable connectivity.
Monitor Audio has used five decades of design experience to ensure that the Bronze speakers give an unforgettable performance wherever they are positioned in your home.
Since its first launch two decades ago, the multi-award-winning Bronze Series has set the standard as a class leader and today there are thousands of satisfied owners across the globe.
With a choice of eight models, including our first Dolby Atmos® enabled module, all the Bronze speakers have been designed to please any music or movie lover. Their attractive styling and the choice of finishes ensures that they will complement any room in the home.
The beautifully proportioned Bronze 200 floorstanders deliver a surprisingly large sound. Replete with class-leading Monitor Audio technology they offer the perfect ratio of performance to size. The graceful speakers are equipped with our 25mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter featuring a Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide and dual 5½” C-CAM mid-bass drivers. They are real crowd pleasers as they give a stunningly clear, open and detailed delivery.
• Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
• C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
•Designed for performance – intricately optimised listening experience for music and movies
• Hive II rear port tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
• Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
• High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals
• Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
• Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles for a more discreet appearance
• Add Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers atop for use in any AV home cinema system
• Sturdy steel outrigger feet to ensure a stable platform. Designed for use on carpeted (spikes) or hard floors (rubber feet)
Frequency Response: - 6dB: 45Hz - 45kHz (free field)
Sensitivity (1W@1m): 88 dB
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Power Handling (RMS): 120 W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS): 40 - 120 W
Bass Alignment: Bass reflex Dual HiVe II port system
Crossover Frequency: LF: -6dB @ 700Hz, MF/HF: 2.4kHz
Drive Unit Complement: 2 x 140mm C-CAM® mid-bass. 1 x 25 mm gold dome C-CAM® tweeter with UD Waveguide
External Dimensions (including outrigger feet and spikes): 909 x 229 x 304 (H x W x D mm)
Weight (Individual): 12.8 Kg
It's fresh, open, incredibly accurate sound with amazing imaging. Very nice and nice-sounding loudspeakers at a great price. - highfidelity.pl
"The Monitor Audio Bronze 200 convinced us even more with a better overall balance and a brighter, more accurate sound stage, with each elements clearly identified." - blog.son-video.com
The Monitor Audio Bronze 200 is a sophisticated entry-level speaker with audiophile standards and particularly suitable for home theater applications. - fidelity-online.de