Like the universally touted KS 1130, the KS 1136 makes use of Kimber's Black Pearl silver conductors, dual concentric grounding format, and sophisticated constrained matrix.
With an increase in conductor mass and matching ESD yarn the KS 1136 provides increased low frequency impact and weight and a stunning sense of dynamic coherence at all frequencies. The KS 1136 features "studio grade" XLR type connectors with silver plated contacts.
• Solid core, Hyper-pure, molecularly optimised Black Pearl silver.
• High pressure/low temperature V-Teflon® dielectric.
• Unique orthogonally braided matrix.
• Dual concentric ground core.
• ESD Yarn.
• ‘Studio grade’ XLR type connectors with silver plated contacts.