TONIK™ Balanced XLR Analogue Interconnect.
Like the first tone of a scale, the KIMBER KABLE Tonik interconnect provides the foundation of truly accurate performance and value. Through the use of KIMBER KABLE's legendary tri-braid field geometry, Varistrand™, Ultra-pure copper conductors and our special recipe PE dielectric, the Tonik allows music to flow with power, smoothness, and harmonic richness. Tonik Balanced uses a XLR type connector.
- Tri-braid field geometry
- Varistrand, ultra-pure copper conductors
- Special recipe PE dielectric
- KIMBER KABLE XLR connector
- Parallel capacitance: 43.9pF @ 20kHz
- Series inductance: 1.05H @ 20kHz
- DC loop resistance: 0.0961Ω
- Total reactance: 0.131Ω @ 20kHz
- Frequency response: ± 0.5dB DC - 2.8MHz