Monitor Audio's Bronze Series loudspeakers have been carefully designed to portray Monitor Audio’s rich heritage together with an attractive contemporary touch. With a complete upgrade in sound and build quality, everything has been created with you in mind.
The fresh cabinet designs have clean and simple lines and are available in a choice of four contemporary finishes, with a sleek contrasting baffle and matching magnetic cloth-covered grille for an understated appearance.
The unique, acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion patterns on the tweeter covers give Bronze a premium feel and allow light to catch the distinctive gold tweeter dome behind the grille.
The Bronze speakers are undoubtedly in a different class. Premium gold-plated terminals and Pureflow silver-p lated oxygen-free copper internal cabling offer secure cable connectivity.
Monitor Audio has used five decades of design experience to ensure that the Bronze speakers give an unforgettable performance wherever they are positioned in your home.
Since its first launch two decades ago, the multi-award-winning Bronze Series has set the standard as a class leader and today there are thousands of satisfied owners across the globe.
With a choice of eight models, including our first Dolby Atmos® enabled module, all the Bronze speakers have been designed to please any music or movie lover. Their attractive styling and the choice of finishes ensures that they will complement any room in the home.
Nothing enhances the home cinema experience like a dedicated surround sound speaker and the Bronze FX is designed to immerse you in compelling audio. The compact and discreet cabinet incorporates two 25mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeters with UD Waveguide and a 5 1/2” C-CAM mid-bass driver to deliver the Monitor Audio sonic magic.
We are masters of effects speaker design and the new Bronze FX delivers our renowned surround sound experience to maximum effect.
• Acoustically matched with all other Bronze speakers for excellent imaging and timbre consistency in surround applications
• New C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
• New 5 ½" C-CAM® bass and mid-range driver
• HiVe® port technology
• Single bolt-through driver systems for increased cabinet rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
• High-quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
• Rigid 18mm MDF cabinet construction employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity and low cabinet colouration
• Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes in Black Oak, Pearlescent Walnut, and a new White Ash.
Frequency Response: +/- 3dB: 65Hz - 30kHz
Sensitivity (1W@1m): 88 dB
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Power Handling (RMS): 80 W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS): 20 - 80 W
Cabinet Design: Sealed cabinet
Crossover Frequency: 2.8 kHz
Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 140mm (5 ½") C-CAM® bass. 1 x 140mm (5 ½") C-CAM® bass mid-range driver. 1 x 25 mm (1") gold dome C-CAM® tweeter.
External Dimensions: 274 x 276 x 105 mm
Weight (Individual): 3.2 Kg