Two force-cancelling drivers at the centre of Sub eliminate vibration and rattle so you get powerful bass without any distortion.
The award-winning and versatile design features a slim, sculptural shape and high-gloss finish. Stand Sub upright or lay it on its side.
Sub takes over the lowest frequencies, enhancing the midrange playback from paired speakers so you experience fuller, more detailed sound.
• Automatic Software Updates
• Masterfully engineered
• Customised sound
• Simple setup
• Stylish Design
• Easily expand your sound system
• Two Class-D digital amplifiers - Perfectly tuned to the acoustic architecture.
• Two force-cancelling drivers - Face inwards for powerful bass without any cabinet buzz or rattle.
• Dual acoustic ports - Precisely-tuned to enhance performance.
• Frequency - Response as low as 25 Hz.
• Audio settings - Automatically equalise to balance Sub and the paired Sonos speaker(s) or component.
• Trueplay software - Dynamically tunes to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
• Adjustable EQ - Settings in the app.
• Dimensions - H x W x D: 389 x 158 x 402 mm
• Weight: 16 kg
• Product finish: Premium white gloss or premium black gloss.
• Side panel buttons & lights
- Join household button.
- LED indicates Sub status.
• Power Supply - Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
• Ethernet Port - 10/100 Mbps ethernet port. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable.
• WiFi - Connects to your home WiFinetwork with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router.
• Sonos S2 - Download the latest generation of the app to set up and control.