The Bronze 100 speakers are the natural step up from the Bronze 50s and feature larger cabinets to deliver a grander performance. Our renowned C-CAM technology in the new 8’’ driver guarantees a detailed and powerful listening experience. As with its smaller sibling, the Bronze 100’s rear Hive II port is designed and tuned to facilitate easy positioning without affecting performance. The superior build quality and choice of contemporary finishes ensures that these striking speakers are a stylish addition to any home.
Monitor Audio's Bronze Series loudspeakers have been carefully designed to portray Monitor Audio’s rich heritage together with an attractive contemporary touch. With a complete upgrade in sound and build quality, everything has been created with you in mind.
The fresh cabinet designs have clean and simple lines and are available in a choice of four contemporary finishes, with a sleek contrasting baffle and matching magnetic cloth-covered grille for an understated appearance.
The unique, acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion patterns on the tweeter covers give Bronze a premium feel and allow light to catch the distinctive gold tweeter dome behind the grille.
The Bronze speakers are undoubtedly in a different class. Premium gold-plated terminals and Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling offer secure cable connectivity.
Monitor Audio has used five decades of design experience to ensure that the Bronze speakers give an unforgettable performance wherever they are positioned in your home.
Since its first launch two decades ago, the multi-award-winning Bronze Series has set the standard as a class leader and today there are thousands of satisfied owners across the globe.
With a choice of eight models, including our first Dolby Atmos® enabled module, all the Bronze speakers have been designed to please any music or movie lover. Their attractive styling and the choice of finishes ensures that they will complement any room in the home.
• Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
• C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
• Designed for performance – intricately optimised listening experience for music and movies
• Hive II rear port tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
• Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
• High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals
• Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
• Audio transparent bespoke cloth-covered magnetic grilles for a more discreet appearance
• Add Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers atop for use in any AV home cinema system
Frequency Response: - 6dB: 52Hz - 25kHz (free field)
Sensitivity (1W@1m): 87 dB
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Power Handling (RMS): 100 W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS): 30 - 100 W
Cabinet Design: Bass reflex. HiVe®II port technology
Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 203mm C-CAM® bass mid-range driver, 1 x 25mm gold dome C-CAM® tweeter with UD Waveguide
External Dimensions: 376 x 231 x 325 mm (H x W x D)
Weight (Individual): 7.8 Kg
"Admirable performers whatever you throw at them, the Bronze 100s are always fun to listen to thanks to their killer combination of bass weight and delectable highs".
"Their contemporary looks and easy-to-drive nature add to the appeal of these very sophisticated little speakers". - hi-finews.com
There is flawless workmanship: You can't do it much better. - lobeats.de
"The compact Bronze 100 offer beautiful assets, deep and well-articulated bass, a convincing spatialization as well as an accurate exploration of high frequencies, without generating any listening fatigue. For less than €500 they are an investment worth going for when acquiring a first hi-fi system." - blog.son-video.com