4K-resolution D-ILA Projector with 8K Upscaling
The DLA-NZ7 D-ILA projector is the world first home theater projector to feature 8K/60p/4K120p input. It is equipped with a new 8K/e-shift proprietary technology to reproduce 8K-quality images. The projector is driven by three native 4K D-ILA devices, high-quality 65 mm glass lens, and Ultra-High Brightness of 2,200 lumens. The BLU-Escent laser diode light source also contributes to project images that come close to reality. Compatible with the latest HDR10+, the projector boasts industry leading HDR performance. 8K, Laser, and HDR are the keywords that define JVCs DLA-NZ7.
- 8K/e-shift technology reproduces 8K image quality
- BLU-Escent Laser Light Source
- High brightness of 2,200 lm provides vibrant and dynamic images
- Native Contrast Ratio of 40,000:1 translates to a spectacular Dynamic Contrast Ratio of ∞ :1
- 2x HDMI (48 Gbps, HDCP 2.3) inputs, supporting 8K60P and 4K120P input signals
- HDR10+ contains the metadata of the producer’s intentions for each scene, and with such data, the projector is able to automatically reproduce images as the creator intended.
- Frame Adapt HDR* dynamically tone maps any HDR10 content frame-by-frame or scene-by-scene and automatically performs adjustment to achieve optimal images close to reality as seen by human eyes. As a part the Frame Adapt HDR, the projector offers improved gamma processing accuracy from 12- to 18-bit equivalent to reproduce smoother and finer gradation
- New Theater Optimizer** function, which works in Frame Adapt HDR mode, offers optimum HDR images by analyzing usage environments using the screen size and gain information and intelligently adjusts tone mapping.
- Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts settings for optimum HDR10 image quality
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
8K60p/4K120p signal input
These projectors adopt LSI's developed with the latest technology to process the vast amount of 8K input data, and an up converter to bring any source up to high definition 8K resolution. As a result, more beautiful and realistic video images full of contrast and reality can be enjoyed regardless of the source, from video streaming to 4K UHD-BD videos.
An Incredible Lens Goes Further, to 8K
The DLA-NX9 is equipped with a high resolution 18 element, 16 group all glass lens with full aluminium lens barrel. To ensure high resolution to every corner of the screen and ensuring a wide shift range of +/-100% vertical, +/-43% horizontal a 100mm diameter lens has been selected. Five special low dispersion lens accommodate the different refractive index of Red, Green and Blue to suppress chromatic aberration, colour bleeding etc, faithfully reproducing 8K resolution.
HDR compatibility w/Auto Tone Mapping
The DLA-NZ7B is compatible with HDR10 for content such as UHD Blu-ray and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) content adopted in broadcasting. It is also equipped with a new feature, “Auto Tone Mapping" that automatically adjusts settings based on the mastering information included in HDR content. This feature enables different HDR images to be viewed optimally for specific content.
4K120p input ideal for Low Latency Mode
Because these projectors are equipped with 4K120p input, signal latency is infinitesimal, making it effective when displaying high frame-rate gaming content on large screens. What’s more, Low Latency Mode reduces delay in displaying PC signals and games, and improves response to the users’ rapid operations.
• Device 0.69-inch Native 4K D-ILA Device (4096x2160) x3
• Native Resolution 4096 x 2160
• Display Resolution 8192 x 4320
• Light Source: BLU-Escent Laser Diode
• Brightness 2,200 lm
• Contrast Ratio Native: 40,000:1, Dynamic: ∞:1
• Video format Digital: 480p, 576p, 720p 60/50, 1080i 60/50, 1080p 60/50/24, 3840 x 2160p 60/50/30/25/24, 4096 x 2160p 60/50/30/25/24
• PC input signal: HDMI VGA/ SVGA/ XGA/ WXGA/ WXGA+/ SXGA/ WSXGA+
• Control terminals: LAN 1 (RJ-45), RS232C 1 (D-sub 9-pin)
• Service terminal: SERVICE 1 (USB Type A) (for firmware update)
• Power requirement AC100V-240V, 50/60Hz
• Dimensions: (W x H x D) 500 x 234 x 505mm
• Weight: 27.9Kg