Available August 1st. Pre-order now.
Monitor Audio's Bronze Series loudspeakers have been carefully designed to portray Monitor Audio’s rich heritage together with an attractive contemporary touch. With a complete upgrade in sound and build quality, everything has been created with you in mind.
The fresh cabinet designs have clean and simple lines and are available in a choice of four contemporary finishes, with a sleek contrasting baffle and matching magnetic cloth-covered grille for an understated appearance.
The unique, acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion patterns on the tweeter covers give Bronze a premium feel and allow light to catch the distinctive gold tweeter dome behind the grille.
The Bronze speakers are undoubtedly in a different class. Premium gold-plated terminals and Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling offer secure cable connectivity.
Monitor Audio has used five decades of design experience to ensure that the Bronze speakers give an unforgettable performance wherever they are positioned in your home.
Since its first launch two decades ago, the multi-award-winning Bronze Series has set the standard as a class leader and today there are thousands of satisfied owners across the globe.
With a choice of eight models, including our first Dolby Atmos® enabled module, all the Bronze speakers have been designed to please any music or movie lover. Their attractive styling and the choice of finishes ensures that they will complement any room in the home.
Dolby Atmos® brings soundtracks to life by surrounding the listener in moving audio that flows with a vivid three-dimensional realism. Our Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speaker module has been designed to let you experience a new world of sound and features a 25mm C-CAM Gold dome tweeter with optimised waveguide and a 4” C-CAM Mid-Bass Driver to deliver a powerfully moving entertainment experience.
The module is up-firing and has been styled to sit on top of our Bronze 50 and Bronze 200 speakers. As it has the same footprint, it can also be paired with our Silver 50 and Silver 200 models. Additionally, it can be used as a height speaker in a home cinema configuration (without Dolby Atmos® functionality).
• Monitor Audio's signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter featuring the new Optimised Waveguide allows the tweeter’s directivity pattern to be tightly controlled in order to maximise the reflected sound off the ceiling whilst minimising the direct sound to the listener. This creates a realistic and convincing height source and incredibly lifelike sound
• Dolby Atmos® approved add-on module used to reflect sound off the ceiling in a home cinema system to create another dimension
• Styled to match and be positioned perfectly atop Bronze 50 or Bronze 200 speakers for use in any AV home cinema system
• Can be positioned directly on top of the front and/or rear speakers in a two or four Dolby Atmos® enabled speaker setup for added atmosphere
• Sealed cabinet – for accurate performance when installed in restricted voids or close to a wall
•Dedicated keyhole wall-mounts included for easy installation and flush-to-wall placement (when wall-mounted, the speaker no longer works to Dolby Atmos® principles)
• Discreet design and can be used as separate height surround speakers
• Same footprint as the Silver 50 and Silver 200 so can additionally be used with Silver Series AV system setups
Frequency Response: - 6dB: 120Hz - 25kHz (free field)
Sensitivity (1W@1m): 86 dB
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Power Handling (RMS): 60 W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS): 10 - 60 W
Cabinet Design: Sealed cabinet
Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 110mm C-CAM® mid-range driver. 1 x 25 mm gold dome C-CAM® tweeter with optimised waveguide.
External Dimensions: 152 x 166 x 242 mm
Weight (Individual): 2.5 Kg