Monitor Audio's Bronze Series loudspeakers have been carefully designed to portray Monitor Audio’s rich heritage together with an attractive contemporary touch. With a complete upgrade in sound and build quality, everything has been created with you in mind.
The fresh cabinet designs have clean and simple lines and are available in a choice of four contemporary finishes, with a sleek contrasting baffle and matching magnetic cloth-covered grille for an understated appearance.
The unique, acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion patterns on the tweeter covers give Bronze a premium feel and allow light to catch the distinctive gold tweeter dome behind the grille.
The Bronze speakers are undoubtedly in a different class. Premium gold-plated terminals and Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling offer secure cable connectivity.
Monitor Audio has used five decades of design experience to ensure that the Bronze speakers give an unforgettable performance wherever they are positioned in your home.
Since its first launch two decades ago, the multi-award-winning Bronze Series has set the standard as a class leader and today there are thousands of satisfied owners across the globe.
With a choice of eight models, including our first Dolby Atmos® enabled module, all the Bronze speakers have been designed to please any music or movie lover. Their attractive styling and the choice of finishes ensures that they will complement any room in the home.
The Monitor Audio Bronze C150 centre speaker brings movies and music to vivid life and reveals the detail in every performance. Designed to partner left and right speakers, it should be positioned at the centre of the home cinema configuration. Its 25mm C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter and two 5 1/2” C-CAM Mid-Bass drivers have exceptional dispersion abilities to guarantee a detailed wide-screen listen with seamless front soundstage action and articulate dialogue. The cabinet’s discreet form ensures it looks good wherever it is placed.
• Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
• C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
• Designed for performance – intricately optimised listening experience for music and movies
• Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
• High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals
• Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
• Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles for a more discreet appearance
• Sealed cabinet – for accurate performance when installed in restricted voids or close to a wall
• Compact in size, fits easily on cabinets and shelves
Frequency Response: - 6dB: 83Hz - 25kHz (free field)
Sensitivity (1W@1m): 88 dB
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Power Handling (RMS): 120 W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS): 30 - 120 W
Cabinet Design: Sealed cabinet
Crossover Frequency: 2.7 kHz
Drive Unit Complement: 2 x 140mm C-CAM® bass mid-range driver. 1 x 25 mm gold dome C-CAM® tweeter with UD Waveguide
External Dimensions: 166 x 451 x 225 mm
Weight (Individual): 7 Kg