Satellite Speaker (Pair).
The diminutive Monitor Audio Radius 45 cube is the epitome of Radius innovation: a speaker so small has no right to sound as good as it does, yet miraculously the 45 reveals astonishing mid-range clarity and high frequency ambience from its 3” (75mm) MMP®II mid-bass driver and rear-firing 3/4” (19mm) C-CAM® tweeter. It’s perfect for ultra-discreet sound all around the home, or partnered with the Radius 380 sub for explosive stereo from an ultra-compact system. The new Radius 45 is also good for surround sound duties in a smaller room. It incorporates a single point ¼” x UNC (20TPI) wall fixing for use with the optional optional MASM speaker mount or any standard wall bracket. Alternatively, fit the 45 to our Radius floor stands, which utilise innovative floor-level connections for a luxury wire-free look.
- 3" MMP®II Driver. All drivers are dedicated and model specific, with each model in the Radius series being designed and voiced individually.
- 3/4" gold C-CAM® tweeter, rear-firing to enhance sound dispersion characteristics.
- Single through-bolt driver fixing. Provides mechanical de-coupling properties resulting in enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. Through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Single point ¼"x20TPI wall fixing.
- Use the optional Monitor Audio speaker mount or any standard wall bracket.
- Optional floor-stand with internal (pre-wired) cable management system.
- Frequency Response: 120 Hz - 20 KHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1m): 87 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power Handling Single (RMS): 25 W
- System Power Handling (RMS): 50 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 15 - 50 W
- Maximum SPL (dBA): 101
- Bass Alignment: Sealed cabinet
- Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 75mm (3") MMPII cone mid-bass driver, 1 x 20mm (3/4") C-CAM gold dome tweeter
- External Dimensions (H x W x D): 100 x 100 x 100 mm
- Weight (each): Kg 1.0