Add-on HDMI module for select NAD stereo components
Offering three HDMI inputs, as well as one output with video pass through, the MDC HDM-2 HDMI Module is the ultimate key to creating one truly outstanding soundstage. The MDC HDM-2 uses the mandatory two-channel linear PCM soundtrack from Blu-ray or DVD to make a compelling two-channel high definition theatre presentation.
- Adds audio resolution up to 24/192, and UHD 4K video resolution with 4:4:4@60 Hz
- 3 HDMI In (stereo only, mo surround decoding
- 1 HDMI Out (Video pass through)
- HDR10 Support, CEC and ARC Support
- HDCP 2.2
- Suits NAD 390DD, NAD Masters M12 and M32, or the NAD Classic models C368 and 388