The Smart Speaker for Music Lovers
Sonos One with Amazon Alexa built in
- Start and control music with your voice, with Amazon Alexa built right in.
- Play songs, check traffic, manage smart devices and enjoy all those other helpful Amazon Alexa skills using a single Sonos speaker.
- Start music with your voice from Spotify, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio and TuneIn.
- For Alexa supported services, use your voice to request artists, songs, albums, playlists, podcasts and radio stations.
- For services not currently supported by Alexa, use your voice to pause a song, turn up the volume and other basic playback controls.
- Connect wirelessly with other Sonos Home Sound System speakers to play music in any or every room.
- Enjoy surprisingly rich, room-filling sound from a smart speaker.
- Seamless all-black or all-white colour with smooth matte finish for an appearance that fits in any home.
- AirPlay coming this year.
Play and control your music, hands-free. Just ask.
Sonos One blends great sound with Amazon Alexa, the easy-to-use voice service, for hands-free control of your music and more. Use your voice to play songs while you cook. Tell Alexa to turn the volume up while you’re in the shower. You can even request a lullaby, out loud, when you’re tucking in the kids.
Ask Alexa to play music from these featured music services.
- Amplifier: Two Class-D digital amplifiers
- Speakers: Three driver speaker system – one tweeter, two mid-range drivers, and one bass radiator. Each driver of the product is individually powered by a dedicated amplifier
- Stereo Pair Setting: Allows you to group two PLAY:1s in the same room with one PLAY:1 serving as the left channel and the other as the right channel.
- Audio Formats Supported: Support for compressed MP3, iTunes Plus, WMA (including purchased Windows Media downloads), AAC (MPEG4), Ogg Vorbis, Audible (format 4), Apple Lossless, Flac (lossless) music files, as well as uncompressed WAV and AIFF files.Native support for 44.1kHz sample rates. Additional support for 48kHz, 32kHz, 24kHz, 22kHz, 16kHz, 11kHz, and 8kHz sample rates.Note: Apple “Fairplay”, AAC Enhanced and WMA Lossless formats not currently supported. Previously purchased Apple “Fairplay” DRM-protected songs may be upgraded.
- Album Art Supported: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
- Playlists Supported: iTunes®, Rhapsody, WinAmp®, Windows Media Player®, and MusicMatch™ (.m3u, .pls, .wpl)
- Operating Systems (For Stored Files): Windows® XP SP2 and higher; Mac OS X v10.4 and higher; NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices supporting CIFS
- Internet Radio Supported: Streaming MP3, WMA
- Music Services Supported: Sonos works seamlessly with Anubis.fm, AUPEO!, Deezer, iheartradio, Last.fm, MOG, Napster®, Pandora®, Rdio®, Rhapsody®, SiriusXM™ Internet Radio, Spotify®, Stitcher SmartRadio(tm), TuneIn, Wolfgang’s Vault®, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
- Wireless Connectivity: SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network
- Ethernet Port: A single Ethernet port that can connect the PLAY:1 to a wired home network or allow an Ethernet device to connect through Sonosnet
- Storage Temperature: 4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Power Supply: AC 120/240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switchable
- Package Contents: Sonos PLAY:1, power cord, flat Ethernet cable, Sonos Quickstart Guide
- Top-panel Buttons: Volume and Play/Pause button once to start or stop the music and twice to skip to the next track.
- Weight: 1.85 kg
- Multi-Language Support: Sonos System Software supports Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, and Swedish
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 161.45 x 119.7 x 119.7 mm
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Product Finish: White with light metallic grille; black with graphite grille