Accuphase make some of the finest equipment in the world and we can't recommend them highly enough. All of their components will deliver a marked improvement to any system and are a fantastic base to a new build or an unparalleled upgrade to an existing one. Accuphase amplifiers will deliver all the power you need with very low noise levels.
Featuring a six-fold parallel push-pull architecture, the A-48 harnesses a wealth of advanced technology. Its outstanding performance is exemplified by a signal/noise ratio of 117 dB, output of 360 watts into 1 ohm (music signals), and a damping factor of 800. The newly designed output protection circuit can detect any short-circuiting of the speaker terminals, for complete peace of mind. This power amplifier is the ultimate instrument for immersive music appreciation on the highest level.
- Pure Class A operation delivers quality power: 45 watts x 2 into 8 ohms
- Power MOSFET output stage features 6-parallel push-pull configuration
- Further improved MCS+ circuit topology
- Current feedback principle combines stable operation with outstanding sound quality
- Bridged mode allows upgrading to true monophonic amplifier
- Large high-efficiency toroidal transformer
- 4-stage gain control
- Balanced remote sensing
- Two sets of large speaker terminals