Class-A Integrated Amplifier (2x 50w).
The E-800 is positioned above the E-650 as the new flagship model in the integrated amplifier lineup of Accuphase. The preamplifier section features the impeccable Balanced AAVA type volume control, while the power amplifier section is configured as an instrumentation amplifier using a six-fold parallel push-pull configuration of power MOS-FETs driven in pure Class A. The resulting quality is on a par with high-class separate type amplifiers. Operating as a simple and smart system, the E-800 realizes acoustic excellence that reaches to the very heart of the music.
Click here for PDF brochure.
- Integrated amplifier with fully balanced configuration extending from input to output
- Balanced AAVA type volume control
- Power amplification stage configured as instrumentation amplifier
- Six-fold parallel push-pull configuration of power MOS-FETs driven in Class A
- Linear power progression of 50 watts into 8 ohms, 100 watts into 4 ohms, and 200 watts into 2 ohms
- 300 W output into 1-ohm load (music signals)
- High damping factor of 1000
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency toroidal transformer and large filtering capacitors
- Protection circuitry using MOS-FET switches
- Continuous Average Output Power (both channels driven, 20-20,000 Hz): 300 watts per channel into 1 ohm, 200 watts per channel into 2 ohms, 100 watts per channel into 4 ohms, 50 watts per channel into 8 ohms.
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.01%g
- Frequency Response: HIGH LEVEL INPUT/POWER INPUT 20 - 20,000 Hz +0, -0.5 dB (for rated continuous average output), 3 - 150,000 Hz +0, -3.0 dB (for 1 watt output)
- Damping Factor: 1000 (For rated output with 8-ohm load, 50 Hz)
- Output Voltage, Output Impedance (at rated continuous average output): PRE OUTPUT: 1.23 V, 50 ohms
- Gain: HIGH LEVEL INPUT → PRE OUTPUT : 18 dB, POWER INPUT → OUTPUT: 28 dB
- Tone Controls Turnover frequency and adjustment range: BASS: 300 Hz ±10 dB (50 Hz), TREBLE: 3 kHz ±10 dB (20 kHz)
- Loudness Compensation: +6 dB (100 Hz)
- Attenuator: －20 dB
- Power Level Meters: Logarithmic compression, peak reading meters, output dB/% scale
- Load Impedance: 4 - 16 ohms
- Stereo Headphones: Suitable impedance: 8 ohms or higher
- Power Requirements: AC 120 V/220 V/230 V 50/60 Hz (Voltage as indicated on rear panel)
- Power Consumption: 180 watts idle 390 watts in accordance with IEC 60065
- Maximum Dimensions: Width 465 mm x Height 171 mm x Depth 422 mm
- Mass: 36 kg net, 45 kg in shipping carton