The P-75 is a complete Phono solution in one compact unit. It is user adjustable and will handle virtually any type of cartridge on the market. The performance is noteworthy, with extreme RIAA accuracy, very low noise and outstanding dynamic range.
The P-75 incorporates a unique feature called "Phono Enhancer" (PE) which extracts the current signal, improve the magnetic field in the cartridge itself, which in turn provides an even more musical performance.
The P-75 mk4 introduces a new ultra-low noise power supply that is electrically isolated from the input power. It takes the low grade single voltage DC supply from the AC adapter and converts it to dual high voltages required for true professional quality audio reproduction. Power supply noise is virtually unmeasurable. The P-75 does not have any mains frequency or other low frequency components in the power supply and so hum problems that plague conventional phono amplifiers are eliminated.
- Phono to line level preamplifier
- Total phono solution
- Matches any cartridge type
- Fully user adjustable
- Very low noise
- New: completely redesigned ultra-low noise power supply
- Extreme RIAA accuracy
- High current line driver for long cables or difficult loads
- No hum!
- Includes patented 'Phono Enhancer'option
- Low cost, very high performance
- New mk4 offers significant performance upgrade
- Type: Two-piece, MM/MC phono stage with current drive option
- Phono inputs: RCA sockets
- Analogue outputs: RCA sockets
- Input sensitivity: 0.2mV – 2.0mV
- Input impedance: 130, 60, 100, 220, 470, 47k Ohms
- Input capacitance: 100, 200, 300 pF
- Output impedance: not specified
- Gain: 40, 46, 56, 60, 63dB
- Output level: not specified
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 46 x 160 x 118mm
- Weight w/out PSU: 500g