• 4K PRO-UHD1 – a new type of 4K home theatre projection technology only from Epson
• Advanced 3LCD Projector Design – a true 3-Chip design, 3LCD technology
• Amazing Colour Brightness2 – 2,600 Lumens colour brightness and 2,600 Lumens white brightness
• Wide Colour Gamut – covering 100% DCI-P3 with professional colour accuracy
• Dedicated 4K Pixel-Shift Processor1 – Epson's advanced pixel-shifting resolution-enhancement technology results in an exceptional 4K visual experience
• Dedicated HDR Processor – full 10-bit HDR colour processing uses 100% of the HDR source information
• Dedicated Digital Imaging Processor – real time full 12-bit analogue-to-digital video processing for smooth tonal transitions
• Rich Black Contrast – contrast ratio up to 1,200,000:1 delivers an extraordinary range of colour and detail in both bright and dark scenes
• Precision Cinema Lens – designed specifically with a 15 element aspheric glass structure lens for high-definition 4K HDR content
• Lens Memory – pre-set up to 10 positions for zoom, focus and lens shift for both standard projection and wide cinema ratios
• Powered Lens Shift – lens shift technology enables outstanding installation flexibility with an incredible range of up to ±96.3% on the vertical axis and up to ±47.1% on the horizontal axis
• ISF Certification – ensuring accurate and exceptional picture quality
• Efficient Cooling System – with noise levels as low as 20 dB, these are among the quietest projectors in the industry
Experience a new type of 4K home theatre projection technology from Epson with proprietary dedicated processors for resolution enhancement, HDR, and image processing. 4K PRO-UHD home theatre projectors faithfully display all your favourite content from the classics to the latest blockbusters. This isn't just a new way to watch movies — it's the best way.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output). EH-TW9400, powered by 3LCD technology, is capable of producing White Light and Colour Light Output of 2,600 lumens in 4K enhancement resolution, delivering amazing colour brightness.
Enjoy brilliant, colour rich performance. DCI-P3 which is the standard in digital cinema is available in the EH-TW9400, displaying 100% of the colour gamut. This extreme colour performance of DCI-P3 is 50% wider than typical 1-Chip Rec.709 projectors and allows for a truly professional-level of colour accuracy.
Advanced 4K enhancement hardware precisely controls three-individual high-definition LCD chips to parallel process up to 12 million pixels of information. This new type of resolution enhancement technology results in a 4K visual experience – surpassing other forms of 4K home theatre projection.
A High Dynamic Range expands the range of colour and contrast that can be reached, resulting in a more realistic and natural image. Epson's full 10-bit HDR colour processing accepts 100% of the HDR source information to faithfully reproduce HDR content for an exceptional visual performance.
Real-time 12 bit analogue to digital video processing ensures smooth tonal transition, while eliminating banding, blocking and other compression artefacts from the final visual performance. The powerful processor in the EH-TW9400 faithfully reproduces the source material the way it was intended to be shown.
With Epson’s innovative auto iris, the EH-TW9400 home theatre projectors boast exceptional performance with contrast ratios 1,200,000:1 for mesmerising dark scenes, bringing your favourite movies to life.
Super-resolution defines edges for standard and HD content, while Detail enhancement refines surface detail for true-to-life images.
Frame interpolation technology inserts multiple new frames between the original ones, so motion appears smoother, sharper and more realistic.
The EH-TW9400 precision cinema lenses feature a unique 15-element Aspheric Glass Structure (AGS) that shifts the focal plane to the inside of the lens structure itself. Not only does this ensure surface dust is not visible on the final projected image but provides outstanding overall brightness and focus uniformity.
Fast, quiet and precise, pre-set up to 10 positions for motorised zoom, focus and lens shift for both standard projection and wide cinema ratios. Project 2.35, 1.85 and 1.78 aspect ratios on the same screen without an anamorphic lens — and no downtime when switching between ratios. Watch movies on a grander scale at the touch of a remote button, without any disruptive black bars.
Epson's advanced projection technology enables a wide range of motorised lens shift capabilities for outstanding installation flexibility. The EH-TW9400 has an incredible range of up to ±96% on the vertical axis and up to ±47% on the horizontal axis. Users can operate the lens shift functions using the remote control, the projector control panel, or control commands.
The Epson EH-TW9400 features ISF certification for top video performance. The EH-TW9400 makes it possible to calibrate the levels of the brightness, colour, and contrast setting against the room lighting and the projection environment to capture every subtle intricacy.
When it comes to home cinema, you want to focus on what's in front of you - and nothing else, that's the idea behind the innovative, efficient cooling system of the EH-TW9400. With noise levels as low as 20 dB, this is among the quietest projectors in the industry. It’s time to enjoy engaging cinema without distraction - all the better for those moments when the picture takes your breath away.
• Projection System: RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system
• LCD Panel: 0.74-inch wide panel with MLA (C2 Fine, 12 bit, OD)
• Pixel Number: 2,073,600 dots (1920 x 1080)
• Resolution: 4K Enhancement (1920 x 1080 x 2)
• Zoom: 1 - 2.1 (Optical)
• Screen Size:
-50" to 300" [1.48 to 9.08 m] (Zoom: Wide)
-50" to 300" [3.13 to 18.99 m] (Zoom: Tele)
• Projection Distance: 100" screen 3.0 - 6.3 m
• Throw Ratio:
- 1.35 (Zoom: Wide)
- 2.84 (Zoom: Tele)
• Projection Lens F Number: 2.0-3.0
• Projection Lens Focal Length: 22.5mm - 46.7mm
• Focus Method: Powered
• Colour Light Output: 2,600 Lumens
• White Light Output: 2,600 Lumens
• Native Aspect Ratio: 16:9
• Contrast Ratio: 1,200,000:1
• Lamp Type: 250 W UHE
• Colour Reproduction: Up to 1.07 billion colours
• Colour Processing: 10 bit (12 bit Digital Colour Processing)
• Keystone Correction:
- Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees
• Lens Shift (Powered)
- Vertical: -96.3% to +96.3%
- Horizontal: -47.1% to +47.1%
• Input: Digital 2 x HDMI (1 x HDCP2.2)
• Input: Computer 1 x D-sub 15-pin (RGB)
• Input: Opt. HDMI 1 x USB A
• Input: Control 1 x RS232c
• Input: Network I/O 1 x RJ45, 1 x USB Type A (for optional Wireless LAN unit)
• Trigger Out: 3.5 mm mini-jack
• Wireless Connectivity Optional
• Super Resolution
• High Dynamic Range - HDR10
• Hybrid Log Gamma - HLG
• Image Enhancement
• Frame Interpolation
• 4K Enhancement
• 3D Formats: Top-and-Bottom, Side-by-Side
• Direct Power On
• Security: Kensington®-style lock provision
• Aspect Modes: Yes (Auto / Normal / Full / Zoom / Anamorphic Wide / Horiz.Squeeze)
• Colour Modes
- 2D: Dynamic, Bright Cinema, Natural Cinema, Digital Cinema
- 3D: 3D Dynamic, 3D Cinema
• Dimensions D x W x H: 450 x 520 x 192.7 mm
• Weight: 11.2kg
• Lamp Warranty: 3 Years
• Projector Warranty: 3 Years
• Power Consumption: Lamp on 298 W
• Power Consumption: Standby 2 W
• Noise Level (Normal/Eco): 31/20 dB