The IsoTek Polaris is stylish way to protect your audio and video components, reduce mains noise and radio frequency interference. The Polaris is your chance to enter IsoTek’s innovative and multi award-winning range of power conditioning solutions. Polaris is a cost effective upgrade to any audio or audio-visual system, delivering improved performance, protection and astonishing value for money.
Most power cleaners of this style join output sockets together, running each in series, this is an error as Differential Mode noise created by your connected electronics will cross contaminate from one output to the next. Polaris wiring schematic prevents this.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 30dB.
- Independent outlets stop Differential Mode cross contamination.
- Unique delta filter topology improves product performance.
- 13,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver plated OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
- Maximum continues power 2,300W.
- NZ C-Tick certified
"They really open up the soundstage and let you hear more music because noise is reduced... Highly recommended then, and particularly good value for money in these straitened times." - read the full Hi-Fi Choice review here.
- Number of outlets: 6
- Standard mains inlet: 10A IEC fused
- Mains voltage: 100-240VA 50-60Hz
- Maximum current: 10A HRC
- Total wattage: 2300W
- Dimensions: 80 x 45 x 480mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1.0Kg