High Performance Satellite (Pair)
As capable with music as it is with home theatre sound, the beautiful Monitor Audio A10 punches like a heavyweight, expertly blending sky-wide high frequencies with a natural blast of mid-range detail coupled to a depth of bass that simply defies the A10's svelte dimensions. Its rigid die-cast alloy cabinet, piano-lacquered to a polished perfection imparts a sense of superior quality, and when teamed with a matching A40 at the centre and the awesome AW-12, the A10 completes a surround sound system unrivalled in its ability to combine the essential force of music and film sound and the power of de-rigueur design in a single fabulous statement.
"You certainly can't buy a better made, better finished or (to our eyes, at least) better looking package at the price." - What Hi-Fi? (February 2011). Read full review here.
"It offers the sort of powerful, insightful audiophile sound that you don't automatically associate with satellite speakers, a result of the astonishing build quality and clever technology that lies within each unit." - Trusted Reviews (August 2010). Read full review here.
- Frequency Response +/- 3dB: 60 Hz - 35 KHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 87 dB
- Driver Compliment: 1 x 140mm (5 1/2") RST® mid-bass driver
- 1 x 25mm (1") C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL (each): 110.8 dBA
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS): 25 - 100W
- Bass Alignment: Front ported - bass reflex. HiVE®II port system
- Power Handling (RMS): 100W
- Crossover Frequency: 3.0kHz
- External Dimensions: (H x W x D) 250 x 140 x 140 mm, 9 13/16 x 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch
- Weight (Individual): 3.95 kg (8 3/4 lbs)