Enrich all your entertainment with the latest generation of our compact smart soundbar, now with Dolby Atmos. Experience panoramic sound and crystal clear dialogue for shows, movies, and games. When the TV is off, stream music and more from all your favourite services. Control is easy with the Sonos app, your voice, and Apple AirPlay 2. Add speakers to create a wireless surround sound system and enjoy multiroom listening. Everything connects over WiFi.
Beam now delivers 3D sound with support for Dolby Atmos so you experience planes as if they were flying overhead, hear footsteps moving across the room, and feel the score all around you.
A faster processor delivers more immersive sound with greater depth and clarity. Beam’s improved phased speaker arrays steer and localize sound around the room for a lifelike experience. Now compatible with HDMI eARC on your TV, experience your favorite movies and games in even higher definition sound.
Available in white or black, the new polycarbonate grille that’s precisely perforated allows the speaker to sound great and blend seamlessly into your home, just like Sonos Arc. Beam Gen II will use the same wall-mounting bracket as Gen I.
With just two cables and new NFC capabilities, setup is seamless and will have you listening in minutes. Simply open the Sonos app, follow a few prompts, and tap your phone to Beam.
The new Beam features sustainable packaging, including a premium uncoated kraft paper, a gift box made of 97% sustainable paper, and no single use foam.
• Four elliptical midwoofers ensure you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
• One centre tweeter creates a crisp and clear dialogue.
• Three passive radiators help move air around inside the compact Sonos Beam and add warm sound to the bass.
• Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customise your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
• Five Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
• Far-field microphone array used for advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation.
• Dimensions - H x W x D: 69 x 651 x 100 mm
• Weight: 2.8 kg
• HDMI ARC: HDMI Cable connects to your TV’s HDMI ARC input.
• Optical Audio: Optical Audio Adapter to connect to your TV.
• Top-panel features:
- Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute.
- LED indicates status, mute status and voice feedback.
• Threaded mount: ½ in. (12.7 mm) / 10-32 threaded mounting socket.
• Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
• WiFi: Connect to WiFi with any 802.11b/g/n/ac 2.4 or 5 GHz broadcast-capable router.
• Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.