DAC and electrostatic amplifier
The SRM-D10 is the world's first compact electrostatic amp/DAC. It's a portable amplifier for STAX electrostatic earspeakers, with a built-in Lithium Ion rechargeable battery pack in a rugged aluminium enclosure.
Now, you can enjoy the freedom of using all modern Stax electrostatic headphones (PRO bias) anywhere you go. The built-in high-resolution DAC is capable playing up to DSD128 files.
The SRM-D10 uses a standard STAX 5Pin connector for all STAX earspeakers, and will pair very well with the SR-L300, SR-L500, SR-L700, SR009s and SR003MkII. The XMOS USB interface supports DSD 5.6MHz signal playback and PCM audio with up to 384KHz sample rate.
- Compact electrostatic headphone amp/DAC
- Battery-powered, rechargeable Li-ion built-in battery pack
- High-resoluton Digital-to-Analog converter, supports up to DSD128
- User selectable line-in and USB DAC
- All-aluminum chassis
- Frequency response:20Hz – 40KHz (+0dB,-3dB)
- Rated input level:230mV (100V output)
- Maximum input level:10V (minimum volume in analog input)
- Gain:53dB (450 times) Harmonic distortion:0.025% / 1KHz-10KHz
- Input impedance:10 KΩ(analog input)
- Maximum output voltage: 200Vr.m.s / 100Hz-10KHz
- Bias voltage:DC 580V
- Supply voltage:DC 14V
- Battery Operating time:4.5hour(analog input) / 3.5hour(digital input)
- Power consumption:6.4W (USB input)、5W (analog input)
- Recommended operating temperature: 0-35°C, <90% RH (No condensation) Signal input:MicroUSB digital input, 3.5mm analog input
- Dimensions:75W×32H×141Dmm Net weight: 450g