Evolution series 3 way floorstanding speaker equipment with technology developed for the reference series. A slimmer and therefore a less imposing speaker than the R1 TX it does not sacrifice much in sound to its larger brother.
Introducing the latest addition to the TAD Evolution line, the TX - a three-way floor-standing loudspeaker. Featuring signature TAD technology; the Captive Source Transducer driver with vapor deposited beryllium tweeter, Multi-Layered Aramid Composite Cone Midrange and bass drivers and Bi-Directional Aero-Dynamic Slot ports, the TX continues TADs legacy of "The fusion of physical beauty and full-range acoustic artistry". Finished in high gloss piano black.
• 3-way bass reflex floor
• Woofer: 16cm cone x2
• Midrange/tweeter: coaxial 9cm cone/2.5cm dome
• Frequency response: 29Hz to 60kHz
• Crossover frequencies: 420Hz, 2.5kHz
• Maximum input: 200W
• Sensitivity: 88dB (2.83V, 1m)
• Nominal impedance: 4Ω
• Weight: 46kg (1 unit)
• Dimensions: 350mm (W) × 1215mm (H) × 512mm (D)(with included cone spikes installed)