Compact 3-Way Standmount Speaker
Unveiled at CES 2017, the TAD Micro Evolution One is the latest standmount offering from the Japanese masters. Featuring TADs now signature Coherent Source Transducer (CST) technology, which is designed to align the midrange and tweeter sound source positions to make the midrange diaphragm work as part of the tweeter waveguide. Featuring Multi-layered Aramid Composite Cone drivers and a vapour deposited beryllium tweeter, the Micro Evolution One must be heard to be believed.
TAD Excels at ultra resolution speakers, with true-to-life presentation.
Expected delivery of the first week of February 2017, visit your nearest Soundline showroom to experience for yourself.
- Type: 3-way, bass reflex, bookshelf type
- Speaker Structure: 3-way system
- Woofer: 16-cm cone type
- Midrange/Tweeter: Coaxial 9-cm corn type/2.5-cm dome type
- Reproduction Frequency Band: 36 Hz-60 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 420 Hz, 2.5 kHz
- Output Sound Pressure Level: 85 dB (2.83 V-1 m)
- Maximum Input: 150 W
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ω
- Unit Polarity: Low range (+), middle range (+), high range (+)
- External Dimensions: 251 mm (W) x 411 mm (H) x 402 mm (D)
- Weight: 20 kg
- Accessories: Short cable x 2, cleaning cloth, nonslip pad x 4